Lipomoist 2036 Molecular Film
Lipomoist 2036 acts as a moisturizing and firmness enhancing film forming agent. It improves cohesion of the epidermal extracellular matrix. It enhances elastin formations and maintains the packed state of the lipids on the epidermis. It increases cellular protein levels and induces formation of collagen IV.
Lipomoist 2036 is used in skin care formulations, bringing the following benefits:
- forms a hydrating and moisturizing film on the skin
- improves penetration of cosmetic actives
- reduces Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL)
- increases collagen IV production
- Increases cellular protein production
Usage rate: 3 - 10%, added in the cool down phase at 40°C or lower
Recommended pH range: 4.0 to 7.0 in final formulation.
INCI: Aqua, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Pectin, Proline, Serine, Arginine, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin
Safety Data Sheet
Certificates of Analysis by Lot #: