NatureWax® C-3 Soy Flakes
NatureWax® C-3 is a pure Soy Wax. It offers great fat bloom resistance and glass adhesion.
For quantities of 5 cases or more, use discount code C3WAX at checkout to receive 10% off. This discount code cannot be combined with any other discounts.
For pallet quantities (33 boxes), contact us directly for a quote. Based on availability.
1. The wax should be heated to a temperature of 160 to 200°F. Do not heat above 200°F.
2. Other additives or ingredients maybe added at any time.
3. Fragrances and dyes should be added after the wax is completely liquid. Maximum fragrance load is 10%. Powdered or liquid dyes may be used.
4. After wax is completely melted, reduce heat to cool the wax to 120 to 165°F. Pouring at lower temperatures will reduce cracking and minimize discoloration after the wax has cooled.
5. Pour Temperature should be matched to ambient room temperature recommendations in the Product Data Sheet below for best results.
Melting point is 124°F to 130°F.