NatureWax® C-1 Soy/Palm Flakes
NatureWax® C-1 is an economical blend of hydrogenated vegetable glycerides derived from soy and palm. It offers good fat bloom resistance and glass adhesion.
1. The wax should be heated to a temperature of 160 to 200°F. Do not heat above 200°F.
2. Other additives or ingredients maybe added at any time.
3. Fragrances and dyes should be added after the wax is completely liquid. Maximum fragrance load is 10%. Powdered or liquid dyes may be used.
4. After wax is completely melted, reduce heat to cool the wax to 110 to 135°F. Pouring at lower temperatures will reduce cracking and minimize discoloration after the wax has cooled.
5. Vessels should be at room temperature or slightly warmer before pouring into the vessel.