NatureWax® C-1 Soy/Palm Flakes
NatureWax® C-1 is an economical blend of hydrogenated vegetable glycerides derived from soy and palm. It offers good fat bloom resistance and glass adhesion.
1. The wax should be heated to a temperature of 160 to 200°F. Do not heat above 200°F.
2. Other additives or ingredients maybe added at any time.
3. Fragrances and dyes should be added after the wax is completely liquid. Maximum fragrance load is 10%. Powdered or liquid dyes may be used.
4. After wax is completely melted, reduce heat to cool the wax to 110 to 135°F. Pouring at lower temperatures will reduce cracking and minimize discoloration after the wax has cooled.
5. Vessels should be at room temperature or slightly warmer before pouring into the vessel.
Melting point is 124°F to 130°F.