- Meets the COSMOS and ECOCERT standards
- Broad spectrum activity on bacteria, yeast, and molds
- Has a wide range of global regulatory acceptance
- Low odor and color
- Wide pH compatibility: (pH 3 – 8)
- All of the ingredients are approved for use in the US, Europe* and Japan† at the recommended use level (0.6-1.0%)
Geogard ECT is a unique, patent-pending combination of benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, glycerin, and sorbic acid, which are well accepted in a wide range of personal care products. The novel composition of this antimicrobial blend offers a low cost in use as well as broad-spectrum protection in a diverse range of products against Gram-positive & Gram-negative bacteria, yeast, and molds at wide pH ranges. Geogard ECT has a wide range of global regulatory acceptance for personal care products.
INCI: Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid
Recommended usage rate: 0.6 - 1.0%
May crystallize upon exposure to cold temperatures. Warm gently and mix before use.