Simulgreen 18-2 ECOcert Emulsifier
Simulgreen 18-2 is a non-ionic liquid crystal oil-in-water emulsifier from vegetable sustainable resources, with extra-light skin feel, for all applications and textures from lotion to creams.
- Emulsify all fatty phases from 2% (vegetable oil, shea butter, ester, mineral oil, silicone)
- Easy spreading, extra-light and soft skin feel
- No soaping effect in natural emulsions rich in vegetable oils and natural gum
- Lotion to cream textures
- Lamellar phase network promotion in the continuous water phase
- Compatible with organic and inorganic sunscreens
- Compatible with green preservatives or alternative preservatives
- Long lasting 8H moisturizing effect (in vivo)
- Contribute to emulsion efficacy: improvement of skin state and appearance perceived by 91% of the volunteers (in vivo after 14 days of use)
ECOcert and COSMOS certified Green
Preservative free, free from solvent manufacturing process. Simulgreen 18-2 has no soaping effect in creams and lotions.
Recommended usage: 2-4% in the heated oil phase. It is also recommended to use up to 3% fatty acids such as cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol or behenyl alcohol to improve the stability. Alternatively, add up to 0.5% Xanthan Gum.
It is also recommended to add the heated water phase to the heated oil phase, stick blend (immersion blender) for a few minutes and then use a hand blender with beaters.
INCI: Hydroxystearyl Alcohol and Hydroxystearyl Glucoside