Satsuma Foaming Sugar Scrub
Sugar is a fabulous exfoliant. Use this Sugar Scrub on your hands, body, and even your face!227 grams Foaming Bath Butter
15 grams Apricot Kernel Oil
3/4 tsp Saffron Mica
454 grams Sugar
- Sanitize your tools and containers by spraying with 70% Isopropyl (Rubbing) Alcohol.
- Whip Foaming Bath Butter with a stand mixer or a hand mixer. Whip until light and fuffy, and roughly doubled in size. Caution: overmixing can cause the Bath Butter to collapse.
- Whip in mica and Apricot Kernel Oil.
- Gently fold in sugar. Some of the sugar will melt in the base which is why we use twice as much sugar as base. Adjust to your liking by using more or less sugar.
- Spoon into jars. To use, take a small dollop and rub on your skin with water. If using on your face, rub very gently!