|MP Soap Base||151 grams|
|Fragrance oil||4.5 grams|
|70% Isopropyl Alcohol||Spritz|
|Red 28 Water Soluble Dye||1/16 tsp*|
|Yellow 6 Water Soluble Dye||1/32 tsp*|
|Yellow 5 Water Soluble Dye||1/32 tsp*|
|Jade Green Mica||1/8 tsp|
|Blue 2 Water Soluble Dye||1/32 tsp*|
|Deep Purple Water Soluble Dye||1/16 tsp*|
For this layered soap, follow the instructions below. Start with the purple layer and work your way up to red.
- Cut your MP soap base into 1-2 inch chunks.
- Weigh 151 grams into a microwave safe container and melt in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between the bursts, until fully melted.
- If you want to use a fragrance oil, pour 4.5 grams into the melted soap and mix well.
- Add the colourant and mix well.
- Pour the melted soap into your mold.
- Spritz Isopropyl Alcohol on the top of the poured soap to clear any bubbles.
- As the layer hardens, begin prepping the next layer by completing steps 2-7 again. Continue until all 6 layers have been poured.
- After the soap is completely hardened you can unmold the loaf and cut into desired thickness.