Courtesy of Susan Barclay-Nichols, aka Swift Crafty Monkey
|Heater Water Phase:|
|Floral Water of Choice||10%|
|Heated Oil Phase:|
|Cool Down Phase:|
|Hydrolyzed Oat Protein||2%|
|Fragrance or essential oil||1%|
|Germall Plus Liquid||0.5%|
- Into a heat proof container, weigh all the heated oil phase ingredients.
- Boil up some distilled/reverse osmosis water in a kettle. Weigh it into the container with the BTMS-50, and mix well with a mixer or stick blender for no more than four minutes.
- Add the rest of the heated water phase and mix well for a minute or two.
- Let cool to 45°C, then add the cool down phase. Mix for no more than one minute.
- When it has cooled slightly, pour into mister bottles using a funnel.
- Add a label, then use when you can.